In simple language, Home Design Guide /2016/10/tips-on-choosing-and-designing-interior.html">feature walls painted wall is different from the other walls in a room, even though the real application, the abutting wall distinction is not necessarily done using paint. The main reason to use a feature wall in an interior design living room or other room in the house is to add an element of creative and esthetic value.
In addition, the feature wall is used for a diversity of other reasons, such as:
1. Avoiding boredom in the aura that is created in a room
2. Refreshing feel of home
3. Seeing the special function room
4. As the focal point of the room, to look away from the other part that is less attractive
5. Equally a statement of 'style' or personal tastes homeowners
When you use it as part of interior design bedrooms, dining room, living room, family room or even a toilet. Fulcrum wall designs affect the ambiance created in a room. Thus, the selection should be done carefully, taking into account a variety of things, such as themes occupancy, room area, and other elements contained in the room.
Tips on Selecting a feature wall in Interior Design
A design feature wall that you use can make a room seem more narrow or more visionary. The rooms were great feel more ideal, small room feel more spacious, or still a narrow room became more crowded. Which do you choose? Here are some tips that you can apply to select the feature wall in minimalist interior design of your place:
1. Do not apply too many feature wall in your home. The area marks the feature wall 'specials.' You have to selectively choose which one to use the rampart as a feature wall.
2. Do not utilize more than one wall abutting in one room, because it would create the impression of 'contrast' and overdone. Especially in a small room, the use of more than a feature wall can actually cause the room feel smaller.
3. Adjust feature wall with the other components in the room. Make certain you use a design that really makes the wall feel 'special' and stand out.
4. Do not utilize a design that is too flashy, giving rise to the impression that the other elements in the room means nothing. You nonetheless have to appreciate and maintain the scheme design and function room.
5. Choose the appropriate wall position to serve as
focal point or fulcrum of view when you enter the room.
6. Do not choose a wall that has a set of windows or doors, because the impression of 'specials' that you create will not be visible
7. Choose a wall with interesting architectural elements and distinctive to serve as a stand.
Read: Home Design Guide /2016/09/tips-interior-decor-home-with-mirror.html">tips interior decor home with mirror ornamental
Basically, feature wall in minimalist interior design will be a badge of individuality and your dwelling room. That is, the feature wall that reflects your personal taste and fashion.